Safe Work and Return to Work Awards
The Safe Work and Return to Work Awards are now open.
Be recognised for your achievements in work health and safety or return to work and win a share in $24,000 in prize money.
Whether you are a business or individual – there is a category to suit. Enter or nominate someone you know today!
Important dates placeholder
Sponsor the awards
Sponsor an awards category and congratulate winners with Safety Ambassador Shane Webcke at the awards ceremony.
Sponsorships will be available from May 2019
About the awards
Be recognised as a leader in work health and safety or return to work.
- Category one - Best solution to an identified work health and safety issue
- Category two - Best individual contribution to work health and safety
- Category three - Best solution to an identified electrical issue
- Category four - Most significant improvement to work health and safety performance
- Category five - Best commitment to work health and wellbeing
- Category six - Best demonstrated leadership in work health and safety (closed category)
- Category seven - Injured worker achievement award
- Category eight - Best rehabilitation and return to work system
- Category nine - Best individual contribution to rehabilitation and return to work
- Category ten - Best demonstrated leadership in return to work (closed category)
- Category eleven - Best demonstrated healthy and safe work design (closed category)
Thank you to all our award sponsors.
Join us for lunch on 2 October 2018 where we will announce the finalists and winners for the Safe Work and Return to Work Awards 2018.
|Safe Work and Return to Work Awards gala lunch |
Tuesday 2 October, 11.30am