Safe Work and Return to Work Awards
Has your business overcome any unique challenges or barriers to work health and safety or return to work?
You can address this criteria directly in your application. Small and medium sized enterprises, rural and remote businesses are encouraged to apply in all categories.
- 30 June - Entry period extended one week! Last day to finalise your entry
- September - Finalists announced
- 18 October - Winners announced (at Awards gala lunch)
- Category one - Best solution to an identified work health and safety issue
- Category two - Best individual contribution to work health and safety
- Category three - Best solution to an identified electrical safety issue
- Category four - Most significant improvement to work health and safety performance
- Category five - Best workplace health and wellbeing initiative
- Category six - Best demonstrated leadership in work health and safety
(Closed category – entrants for this category are chosen from categories one to five)
- Category seven - Injured worker achievement award
- Category eight - Best rehabilitation and return to work system
- Category nine - Best individual contribution to rehabilitation and return to work
- Category ten - Best demonstrated leadership in return to work
(Closed category – entrants for this category are chosen from categories seven to nine)
Do you know of an organisation or individual showing outstanding commitment to work health and safety or rehabilitation? We want to hear from you!
Sponsor an awards category and congratulate winners with Safety Ambassador Shane Webcke at the awards ceremony.
- Example entries
- Previous award winners
- 2016 Safe Work and Return to Work Awards winners
- 2015 Safe Work and Return to Work award winners
- 2014 Safe Work award winners
- 2014 Return to Work award winners
- Past winners' films