2014 Return to Work Award winners
Winners of the 2014 Return to Work Awards - recognising the ideas and initiatives that are helping Queenslanders return to work after an injury.
Category 1 – Injured worker achievement award
Category 2 – Employer achievement award – small/medium
- Winner: RSPCA Queensland
- Finalist: Cater Care Group Pty Ltd
- Finalist: FSG Australia
Category 3 – Employer achievement award – large
- Winner: Endeavour Foundation
- Finalist: Ozcare
- Finalist: Bechtel Construction Pty Ltd
Category 4 – Rehabilitation and return to work coordinator achievement award
- Winner: Anita Johnson (Vac Group)
- Finalist: Jennifer Bell (RSPCA Queensland)
- Finalist: Ian Morrison (Tropical Reef Shipyard)
Watch the films from the 2014 Return to Work Awards.
- Last updated
- 19 April 2017
Free resources to measure and improve your safety culture
Make a difference to your organisation’s workplace culture to improve work health and safety. Download a suite of free online resources and get started today!