Safe Work and Return to Work Awards
The Safe Work and Return to Work Awards winners have been announced.
Congratulations to all finalists on the quality of entries and the level of innovation, leadership and commitment shown by businesses and individuals around the state.
The awards ceremony
Sponsor the awards
Sponsor an awards category and congratulate winners with Safety Ambassador Shane Webcke at the awards ceremony.
About the awards
Be recognised as a leader in work health and safety or return to work.
Past award winners
Winners of the 2018 Safe Work and Return to Work Awards – businesses and individuals from across Queensland who were recognised for their commitment to health, safety and return to work solutions.
Real Serious Games
Safe work categories
- Category one - Best solution to an identified work health and safety issue
- Category two - Best individual contribution to work health and safety
- Category three - Best solution to an identified electrical issue
- Category four - Most significant improvement to work health and safety performance
- Category five - Best commitment to work health and wellbeing
- Category six - Best demonstrated leadership in work health and safety (closed category)
Return to work categories
- Category seven - Injured worker achievement award
- Category eight - Best rehabilitation and return to work system
- Category nine - Best individual contribution to rehabilitation and return to work
- Category ten - Best demonstrated leadership in return to work (closed category)
- Category eleven - Best demonstrated healthy and safe work design (closed category)
Register for a free information session
Workplace Health and Safety Queensland in collaboration with the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists will deliver 10 information sessions across the state.