Nominate a person or business
Do you know an individual or business making significant contributions to improve work health and safety or return to work? Show your appreciation by nominating them in the Safe Work and Return to Work Awards.
Not only will you be letting them know that their dedication and leadership is making Queensland workplaces safer, you will also have the chance to attend the awards ceremony and other Safe Work Month events.*
*Nominee must become a finalist.
How to nominate someone
- Click the Nominate now button below.
- Register or log in to the Awards portal.
- Select start new entry and choose the category you want to nominate a person or business in.
- Choose I’m nominating someone else and briefly outline why you believe this person/organisation should be recognised for their health, safety or rehabilitation achievements.
- Your nominee will receive an invite to complete your nomination.
- Last updated
- 02 July 2019