Do you know an individual or business making significant contributions to improve work health and safety or return to work? Show your appreciation by nominating them in the Safe Work and Return to Work Awards.
Not only will you be letting them know that their dedication and leadership is making Queensland workplaces safer, you will also have the chance to attend the awards ceremony and other Safe Work Month events.*
*Nominee must become a finalist.
How to nominate someone
- Choose the category you want to nominate a person or business in.
- Click the ’nominate now’ button below.
- Select one of the following:
- ’self-nomination’ to complete the nomination yourself; or
- ‘third party application’ and we will contact the nominee on your behalf and invite them to complete the entry
- Briefly outline why you believe this person/organisation should be recognised for their health, safety or rehabilitation achievements.
- Last updated
- 16 April 2018