How to enter
The application process
You can enter the Safe Work and Return to Work Awards:
- as an organisation or individual (depending on the category)
- if you have a relevant initiative that is in the development stage, newly implemented or fully implemented
- if you have achieved positive outcomes in work health and safety or rehabilitation.
You can also nominate someone (a business, individual or someone in your supply chain) for an award.
Entering is easy, just follow the steps below
- Choose your category, or categories (remember that each category will require its own entry).
- View example entries and previous award winners to see what a winning entry looks like.
- Prepare your entry online. You can save your entry and return to it at a later time.
- Gather your supporting documents and evidence (e.g. testimonials, photographs, graphs, statistics).
- Submit your entry - entries close at 11:59pm on Friday 6 July 2018.
HINT: The online entry form includes questions that align with the judging criteria—respond to these!
Do not attach your entire entry as a separate document as judges will only consider responses provided in the entry fields.
Please note that all entries MUST be submitted online.
Need more help?
- Email the Safe Work and Return to Work Awards team at email@example.com.
- Call 1300 362 128.
- Last updated
- 16 April 2018