How to enter
The application process
You can enter the Safe Work and Return to Work Awards:
- as an organisation or individual (depending on the category)
- if you have a relevant initiative that is in the development stage, newly implemented or fully implemented
- if you have achieved positive outcomes in work health and safety or rehabilitation.
You can also nominate someone (a business, individual or someone in your supply chain) in the awards.
Entering is easy, just follow the steps below
- Choose your category, or categories (remember that each category will require its own entry).
- View example entries and previous award winners to see what a winning entry looks like.
- Prepare your entry online. You can save your entry and return to it at a later time.
- Gather your supporting documents and evidence e.g. testimonials, photographs, graphs, statistics.
- Submit your entry.
The awards have now closed.
- Last updated
- 03 July 2017
Register now for Safety Leadership Challenge Mid-Point Event
Attend an after-work event on 20 November 2017 on the progress of the Safety Leadership Challenge. Hear directly from the leaders involved around their challenges and solution.