Safe Work and Return to Work Awards
Finalists announced soon
The Safe Work and Return to Work Awards are now closed and judging is underway to select the finalists and winners. Stay tuned for the announcement expected in September.
Sponsor the awards
Sponsor an awards category and congratulate winners with Safety Ambassador Shane Webcke at the awards ceremony.
Safe work categories
- Category one - Best solution to an identified work health and safety issue
- Category two - Best individual contribution to work health and safety
- Category three - Best solution to an identified electrical issue
- Category four - Most significant improvement to work health and safety performance
- Category five - Best commitment to work health and wellbeing
- Category six - Best demonstrated leadership in work health and safety (closed category)
Return to work categories
- Category seven - Injured worker achievement award
- Category eight - Best rehabilitation and return to work system
- Category nine - Best individual contribution to rehabilitation and return to work
- Category ten - Best demonstrated leadership in return to work (closed category)
- Category eleven - Best demonstrated healthy and safe work design (closed category)
Past award winners
Winners of the 2018 Safe Work and Return to Work Awards – businesses and individuals from across Queensland who were recognised for their commitment to health, safety and return to work solutions.
Thank you to all our award sponsors.
Join us for lunch on 2 October 2018 where we will announce the finalists and winners for the Safe Work and Return to Work Awards 2018.
|Safe Work and Return to Work Awards gala lunch |
Tuesday 2 October, 11.30am