Formal training courses are the best way to learn how to ride a quad bike safely.
Courses can include valuable rider information including:
- how to recognise and control hazards and risks
- how to ride safely on different ground surfaces and slopes and in varying conditions
- how to maintain your bike and complete operational checks
- using attachments and keeping within maximum loads specific to the manufacturer's manual
- how to match vehicle operation to the conditions that may be encountered
- being able to identify hazards, make sound assessments of their own limitations, the limitations of the quad bike, as well as the terrain to be ridden on.
Find the closest registered training organisation near you. Some trainers are available to come to your property and personalise training for your riders.
Download the Ride ready poster
That's why Katie's had rider training (PDF, 1949.53 KB)
- Last updated
- 17 May 2017