Almost 100 employers from across the retail and wholesale industries gathered at WorkCover Queensland's industry forum. read more... about Retail and wholesale employers gain knowledge at industry forum
Following on from a successful Safety Week in 2015, Scentre Group will partner with WorkCover Queensland and Workplace Health and Safety to bring attention to its customers, retailers, contractors and visitors on the importance of safety. read more... about Scentre Group – Safety Never Goes out of Style
Webinar recordings from the National Retail Association of Queensland to help members better understand their responsibilities in relation to workplace injury prevention and management. read more... about National Retail Association webinar series on injury prevention and management
Events View all events
The NSCA Foundation National Safety Awards of Excellence celebrate organisations and people that actively promote Work read more NSCA Foundation National Safety Awards of Excellence...30 Jun 2017 9:00 am to : - Add to calendar
Other news and safety alerts
About retail and wholesale trade
The retail and wholesale trade industry incorporates:
- basic material wholesaling, such as agricultural product, mineral, metal and chemical, and timber and hardware goods wholesaling
- machinery equipment wholesaling
- motor vehicle and motor vehicle parts wholesaling and retailing
- grocery, liquor and tobacco product wholesaling
- other goods wholesaling and store-based retailing, such as textile, clothing and footwear, pharmaceutical and toiletry goods, and furniture, floor covering, electrical, hardware
- commission-based wholesaling
- fuel retailing
- food retailing
- non-store retailing and retail commission-based buying and/or selling.
This site includes tailored information relevant to those who work within these industries.
- Last updated
- 31 October 2016
Is stress weighing you down at work? See the signs and ask for help
Hear Libby’s story and find out more about being mentally healthy at work.