WorkCover presented a webinar with accommodation industry experts discussing strategies for achieving positive stay at, or prompt return to work outcomes on 27 February 2013.
Topics covered during the webinar included:
- the health benefits of staying at work, or returning to work while recovering
- what a doctor needs to know to help aid a prompt return to work (what employers should provide)
- identifying suitable duties and presenting these to the treating doctor
- the importance of having management buy-in when it comes to stay at work and on site rehabilitation
- recovering at work strategies and tips
- what resources are available to help all parties achieve a prompt and positive stay at work.
Find out more information on accommodation industry trends and return to work strategies.