Annual report 2019-2020
Welcome to WorkCover Queensland’s annual report. WorkCover is committed to open communication with our customers and stakeholders. This report summarises WorkCover’s results, performance, outlook and financial position for 2019–2020.
Under the Workers' Compensation and Rehabilitation Act 2003, WorkCover is required to produce an annual report. This report has been prepared to meet the needs of stakeholders and the accountability requirements under the Financial Accountability Act 2009.
- Full report PDF version (PDF, 10.58 MB)
- Full report MS Word version (DOCX, 0.44 MB)
Sections of the annual report 2019-2020
- Letter of compliance (PDF, 0.35 MB)
- About WorkCover (PDF, 0.99 MB)
- Corporate Plan 2019-2023 (PDF, 1.53 MB)
- Statement of Corporate Intent 2019-2020 (PDF, 2.35 MB)
- Highlights (PDF, 3.1 MB)
- Statistics (PDF, 3.57 MB)
- Chair and CEO report (PDF, 3.93 MB)
- Leadership (PDF, 4.24 MB)
- Working together with our customers to improve outcomes (PDF, 4.77 MB)
- Engaged people (PDF, 5.32 MB)
- Corporate governance (PDF, 5.93 MB)
- Ethics, compliance and risk management (PDF, 6.49 MB)
- Financial performance (PDF, 6.8 MB)
- Financial statements (PDF, 11.2 MB)
- Compliance checklist (PDF, 12.01 MB)
- Glossary (PDF, 0.95 MB)
WorkCover is committed to providing accessible services to Queenslanders from all culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. If you have difficulty in understanding the annual report, you can contact us on 1300 362 128 and we will arrange an interpreter to effectively communicate the report to you.
To view previous reports, please visit our WorkCover annual reports page.
If you wish to speak to us about this report, please contact:
GPO Box 2459, Brisbane Qld 4001
1300 362 128
© WorkCover Queensland 2020
This annual report is licensed by WorkCover Queensland under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) 4.0 International licence.
CC BY Licence Summary Statement
In essence, you are free to copy, communicate and adapt this annual report, as long as you attribute the work to WorkCover Queensland. To view a copy of this licence, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/deed.en.
Content from this annual report should be attributed as: WorkCover Queensland annual report 2019–2020.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.