What are the benefits?
Workplace rehabilitation helps both injured workers and employers.
For workers, it means:
- faster recovery and reduced suffering
- minimal disruption to family, social and working life
- improved physical condition and confidence about return to work
- earlier return to productive work
- job and financial security.
For employers, it means:
- helping workers deal with workplace injury and return to work
- retaining rather than losing a skilled workforce
- controlling the costs of workplace injury, e.g. by getting workers back to work in a safe and timely manner.
- Last updated
- 17 April 2018
Get ready to renew your policy from 1 July
WorkCover Queensland’s accident insurance policies are due for renewal from 1 July–31 August each year. Read up on everything you need to know to get ready for policy renewal.