What are the benefits?
Workplace rehabilitation helps both injured workers and employers.
For workers, it means:
- faster recovery and reduced suffering
- minimal disruption to family, social and working life
- improved physical condition and confidence about return to work
- earlier return to productive work
- job and financial security.
For employers, it means:
- helping workers deal with workplace injury and return to work
- retaining rather than losing a skilled workforce
- controlling the costs of workplace injury, e.g. by getting workers back to work in a safe and timely manner.
- Last updated
- 17 April 2018
WorkCover Queensland accident insurance policy renewal
Pay your premium in full or set up an interest free payment plan quickly and easily online before the 30 September deadline.