Legal professional FAQ
- What is the process for filing an appeal?
- An appeal can only be started by filing a written Notice of Appeal in person, by post or by fax with the Industrial Magistrates Courts or the Queensland Industrial Relations Commission (QIRC). For the complete process see Filing an appeal on a claims matter.
- Where can I find workers' compensation appeals decisions?
- QWCDec is the Queensland workers' compensation statutory appeals decisions searchable online database which provides Industrial Magistrates Court and Queensland Industrial Relations Commission workers' compensation appeals decisions.
- Access QWCDec.
- How do I access information on behalf of my client?
- Last updated
- 24 April 2018
Get ready to renew your policy from 1 July
WorkCover Queensland’s accident insurance policies are due for renewal from 1 July–31 August each year. Read up on everything you need to know to get ready for policy renewal.