Allied health table of costs update 2018
WorkCover Queensland has reviewed and updated the allied health table of costs for 2018. The changes take effect from 1 July 2018.
Here's a quick summary of the changes:
- Simplification of Communication Codes (300079, 300100, 300080, 300101, 300211, 300210) to one code for treating communication and one for return to work (RTW) communication
- Creation of a stand alone RTW Table of Costs for our RTW service providers
- Removal of the RTW Facilitation code (300164)
- Specific amendment to the Exercise Physiology Table of Costs to allow initial consultation without prior approval from insurers
- Updates to specific item code descriptors to simplify and clarify the correct applications
The changes provide simplification for the current billing requirements. Fees for 2018 have increased in line with Brisbane Consumer Price Index (CPI) – March quarter which is 1.9%.
You can access the updated tables on our 2018 allied health fees page. These tables reflect the maximum fees payable. Please update your systems to reflect the new fees, as invoices may not be adjusted once payment is made.
If you have any queries, please call WorkCover on 1300 362 128.
For individual workers’ compensation questions, such as payment of invoices, please contact the relevant insurer (WorkCover or the self-insurer).
Don’t miss out on fee updates
It only takes a minute to register for fee updates online. This way, you’ll always be notified by email when the fees are updated.
- Last updated
- 18 June 2018