Registrations open: Q-COMP's North Qld Return to Work Conference and Expo
13 Feb 2013
Registrations are now open for Q-COMP's North Queensland Return to Work Conference and Expo in Cairns on 22 March 2013.
The event is a great opportunity for employers, rehabiliation and return to work coordinators and health providers to improve their return to work outcomes, through exploration of a range of workplace issues, and the strategies to deal with them.
By attending delegates will gain:
• 3 years re-registration as a Rehabilitation and Return to work Coordinator
• practical tips for returning injured workers to work
• new approaches to driving change in your workplace.
The Conference speakers offer diverse experience and will strenghten delegates understanding of topics such as:
• the role of the brain in chronic pain disorders -this workshop will provide new approaches on returning to work and retraining the body after injury
• the differences between stress, anxiety and depression, the most reported psych conditions in the workplace, with tips on how to deal with them
• how to work with people who don’t have the same approach to work or life as you
• the key differences between Generation X and Y, and brainstorming how to manage Gen Y in a way that utilises their unique differences. It may help you understand and facilitate the return of some of your younger injured workers to the workplace
• the personal story of an inspirational Queenslander who overcame his losses, disabilities and barriers to achieve his life goals.
At only $250 per ticket (exc GST), which includes the conference, expo on 22 March, and a pre-event networking function on 21 March, it's a great value professional education opportunity. Q-COMP are also offering a buy three and get one free ticket promotion.
For more information and to register go to qcompconference.com.au
- Last updated
- 30 June 2015
WorkCover Connect: the essential online service for managing workers' compensation
We're excited to announce WorkCover Connect, a new online service connecting Queensland businesses to everything they need to efficiently manage workers’ compensation.