Skip to content

We are applying for the tender as a private allied health clinic. We will have multiple providers that are qualified to provide RTW services. When we are completing the paperwork for the tender, do we need to provide individual details, insurances and exp

The contracting entity should be the one to apply for the tender. This should match to the ABN of the company/clinic.

These providers may be treated as subcontractors, and we would not require their trading details.

It is important that the company/clinic takes responsibility for these providers and the company/clinic is responsible for ensuring they provide services in accordance with the contract terms and service level standards.