Join us for a free PErforM workshop to help employers better manage hazardous manual tasks!
PErforM is a simple manual task risk management program, based on participative ergonomics, that aims to reduce the amount of musculoskeletal disorders in the workplace and importantly gets workers involved in making their jobs safer.
The workshop will develop your skills so that you:
- understand the PErforM program and participative ergonomics
- understand the resources required to implement PErforM
- can deliver PErforM training
- can facilitate a manual tasks risk assessment using PErforM
- can develop and implement effective controls for manual tasks risk management
- understand the importance of review and evaluation.
You will also have the opportunity to practice using the PErforM risk assessment tool.
Workshop fully booked?
Please register your interest in future PEforM workshops.
For further information contact email@example.com.