What you’ll learn at the workshop
Designed for managers and supervisors, you’ll be equipped with foundational skills to identify, assess and manage risks to psychological health and safety within your team. These workshops align with the Mentally healthy workplaces toolkit.
Module 1 - Psychological health and safety
Covers an overview of:
- legislation relevant to psychological health and safety
- organisational data which can be monitored to assess risk to workers’ psychological health and safety
- process for identifying and assessing psychosocial hazards and factors that can affect psychological health
- integrated model for promoting positive mental health practice, preventing psychological harm and developing control measures.
Module 2 - Early intervention and supporting recovery
Provides supervisors and managers with a framework to:
- recognise warning signs to support early intervention
- have supportive conversations and identify suitable workplace adjustments to support recovery
- understand the privacy and disclosure requirements
- respond to critical and distressing workplace events
- role model positive behaviours.
These FREE workshops will book out very quickly, so don’t delay your registration! All sessions will be conducted online via Zoom and are strictly capped.
You can select the module that interests you, or you can register for both modules (note this requires two separate registrations). There are no prerequisites to attend any of the modules, and you do not have to complete these in order.
These sessions are run using Zoom and are highly interactive and practical. You will need a microphone, speakers and camera.
|Module||Date – Time||Register|
|Mentally Healthy Workplaces Workshop (In person, Glasshouse Room, Ann Street, Brisbane)||12 July, 2 August, 27 September 2022|
8.30am – 12.30pm
Missed out on one of our Mentally Healthy Workplaces workshop events? Add your details to our expression of interest form to receive early bird workshop notifications.