Understand roles and responsibilities of each stakeholder within the scheme and how they collaborate to achieve positive and sustainable return to work outcomes.
Access information about how you can support your patients to successfully return to work following a work related injury.
Download the new work capacity certificate (PDF, 203.5 KB)
We produce educational tools, including films and short webcasts, to support you in your role.
Open for consultation
Clinical guideline for the diagnosis and management of work-related mental health conditions in general practice
The Department of General Practice, Monash University has prepared a draft guideline on the diagnosis and management of work-related mental health conditions.
You are invited to make a submission to the Department of General Practice on the draft guideline, draft technical report and draft implementation plan.
Queensland RRTW Coordinator Network
To keep up-to-date with upcoming webinars and other events for rehabilitation and return to work coordinators, stay subscribed.
Join us on Facebook and tap into the collective knowledge of rehabilitation and return to work coordinators around the state with a virtual forum for discussion, latest news, events and resources.
- Medical considerations when treating psychological injuries (22 November 2017)
- Clinical guidelines for the diagnosis and management of work related mental health conditions (14 August 2017)
- Tips on how to complete the work capacity certificate for Psychological injuries (14 August 2017)
- Hand injuries rehabilitation and timeframes (14 August 2017)
- Patients presenting with a workplace related psychological injury – the initial consultation (14 March 2017)
- Occupational health assessment of a patient presenting with a work-related musculoskeletal injury (13 December 2016)