Changes to Allied Health Table of Costs 2017
WorkCover Queensland has reviewed and updated the Allied Health Table of Costs for 2017. The changes take effect from 1 July 2017.
Here's a quick summary of the changes:
- Inclusion of ergonomic assessments under Workplace Evaluation / Assessment 300158
- Introduction of new codes for Activities of Daily Living (includes Modified Barthel Index assessments) 300159 and Driving Assessment 300161
- A new code has been created for Travel – Return To Work (RTW) 300091
- The existing code for travel will now be used for Travel – Treatment 300092
- Reasonable Incidental Expenses 300094 now includes disposable wound management kits.
The changes better reflect the range of services provided, and help ensure consistency in payment. The separation of Travel into two codes (Treatment and RTW) helps with more accurate reporting.
Fees for 2017 have increased in line with Brisbane Consumer Price Index (CPI) – March quarter which is 1.8%.
You can access the updated tables on our allied health fees page. These tables reflect the maximum fees payable. Please update your systems to reflect the new fees, as invoices may not be adjusted once payment is made.
If you have any queries, please call us on 1300 362 128.
For individual workers’ compensation questions, such as payment of invoices, please contact the relevant insurer (WorkCover or the self-insurer).
Don’t miss out on fee updates
It only takes a minute to register for fee updates online. This way, you’ll always be notified by email when the fees are updated.
- Last updated
- 26 June 2017
Free resources to measure and improve your safety culture
Make a difference to your organisation’s workplace culture to improve work health and safety. Download a suite of free online resources and get started today!