The Medical Advisory Panel (MAP) tender is now closed. Thank you to all specialists who applied for the tender. read more... about Medical Advisory Panel tender now closed
WorkCover Queensland has reviewed and updated the medical fees applicable for workers’ compensation in Queensland. This will affect the medical schedule of fees and supplementary table of costs for GPs and specialists. read more... about Changes to medical fees for 1 December 2016
The Medical Table of Costs schedule of fees is reviewed annually and will be updated on 1 December 2016. This is done in conjunction with the release of Australian Medical Association (AMA) and MBS fees. read more... about Changes to medical fees coming on 1 December 2016
Events View all events
Other news and safety alerts
- National logistics company fined $200,000 for cyclist death
- Not the season to be silly at work celebrations
- Beware of heat stress as Queensland temperatures soar
- $180,000 fine is a stark reminder for employers taking on young Queenslanders
- Brisbane transport company fined $60,000 after driver killed by faulty truck
About medical and allied health
We provide insurance coverage for Queensland employers, compensating and helping workers with their work-related injuries. Health providers play an important role in helping a worker recover.
This site includes tailored information relevant to those who provide these services.
- Last updated
- 31 October 2016
Is stress weighing you down at work? See the signs and ask for help
Hear Libby’s story and find out more about being mentally healthy at work.