You can invoice WorkCover Queensland for your verbal discussions about your patient's treatment options. read more... about Talk to us about your patient's treatment options
The Medical table of costs and the Supplementary services table of costs for GPs and Specialists have been updated and effective 1 December 2018. read more... about Changes to medical fees for 1 December 2018
Updated spinal surgery guidelines and new item codes and fee schedules, effective 1 November 2018 are now available. read more... about Updated spinal surgery guidelines and new item codes
Events View all events
Workplace Health and Safety Queensland is offering free workshops to help employers better manage hazardous manual read more PErforM workshop - Maryborough - 5 March...5 Mar 2019 9:30 am to : - Add to calendar
Other news and safety alerts
- Workplace exposure standards open for public comment
- Recovery Blueprint overview shared at national conference
- Caboolture crane company cops heavy fine after failing to follow manufacturer’s instruction
- Search for best practice return to work and vocational support for silicosis lung disease sufferers
- New Zealand triple tragedies prompt quad bike safety reminder
About medical and allied health
We provide insurance coverage for Queensland employers, compensating and helping workers with their work-related injuries. Health providers play an important role in helping a worker recover.
This site includes tailored information relevant to those who provide these services.
- Last updated
- 19 April 2018
Free resources to measure and improve your safety culture
Make a difference to your organisation’s workplace culture to improve work health and safety. Download a suite of free online resources and get started today!