The current tables of costs for allied health providers already include telehealth as a service delivery option for allied health providers. Telehealth services are only related to video consultations. read more... about COVID-19 Telehealth for Allied Health - update 1 April 2020
The Medical Items Table of Costs has been updated to reflect MBS changes up to 17 March 2020, which include amendments to intensive care and emergency medicine and new COVID-19 telehealth items. New diagnostic imaging fees have also been released, effective 1 April 2020. read more... about Updated Medical Items Table of Costs including new diagnostic imaging fees—effective 1 April 2020
WorkCover Queensland have produced FAQs for workers, employers, and medical providers to help answer any questions you may have relating to workers' compensation and COVID-19. read more... about An update from WorkCover Queensland on COVID-19
Events View all events
There are currently no events for Medical.
Other news and safety alerts
- Small business and its director fined more than $40,000 for unsafe electrical practices
- Updated Medical Items Table of Costs including new diagnostic imaging fees—effective 1 April 2020
- Edge protection company and its director fined $55,000 for exposing workers to risk of serious injury or death
- An update from WorkCover Queensland on COVID-19
- Availability of disposable respirators during the COVID-19 pandemic
About medical and allied health
We provide insurance coverage for Queensland employers, compensating and helping workers with their work-related injuries. Health providers play an important role in helping a worker recover.
This site includes tailored information relevant to those who provide these services.
- Last updated
- 19 April 2018
Free resources to measure and improve your safety culture
Make a difference to your organisation’s workplace culture to improve work health and safety. Download a suite of free online resources and get started today!