Apply to register plant or renew registration
To submit an application for plant that needs to be registered, you can:
- complete the Online plant registration form, or
- complete an Application for registration of registrable plant (PDF, 189.91 KB) .
You will need to lodge a separate form for each item of plant to be registered.
What happens after I submit a new application?
- Your application will be receipted, processed and fees calculated.
- You will be sent an invoice to request payment.
- A certificate of registration will be sent to the person with management or control of the plant once payment has been processed.
- Registration is valid up to 31 January from the day it is granted, subject to payment of an annual fee and the lodgement of the renewal application. The invoice for this payment will be sent to the person with management or control of the plant.
- Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) will send an application form for renewal before expiry of the registration.
Renewal of registration
Renewal applications are automatically mailed out once a year to the postal address on record. To lodge your renewal application for processing, you must do one of the following options:
To submit a renewal of registration for existing plant, you can:
- lodge the form using the Online Renewal Portal, or
- complete the physical form and post it to the address listed.
Please note that you will need the following details on the notice to submit it electronically:
- Owner Number
- Renewal Application Number
- Customer Reference Number.
Once your renewal has been successfully submitted, you will be sent an invoice for any remaining outstanding amount. You may choose to pay any of the two options available.
Plant registration must be renewed each year by 31 January. To complete a renewal application the application must be lodged and fully paid.
- Last updated
- 14 January 2019
The 2019 conference features expert speakers including Orange Sky Laundry, Josie Thomson and our MC Toby Travanner. Register and pay before 31 January for an early bird rate!