Enforceable undertakings list
When an EU is accepted by the regulator, a copy of the EU and any variations or withdrawal of the agreement will be published in the following list for five years. This is in accordance with the Office of Industrial Relations (OIR) Publishing Policy.
For further information regarding the acceptance of EUs, please refer to the Guidelines for the acceptance of an enforceable undertaking (PDF, 419.73 KB) .
If you would like to discuss the EU process further or organise a meeting with a member of the EU advisory service, please contact the OIR EU Program at email@example.com.
- Hurricane Wire Products (Aust) Pty Ltd
- Civil Mining and Construction (Qld) Pty Ltd
- The Mulgrave Central Mill Company Ltd
- Hanson Construction Materials Pty Ltd
- Advanta Seeds Pty Ltd (formerly Pacific Seeds Pty Ltd)
- Norco Co-operative Limited
- South Burnett Regional Council
- Queensland Steel Products Pty Ltd
- Ridley AgriProducts Pty Ltd
- N.Q. Cardboard and Plastic Recycling Pty Ltd
- Rexel Electrical Supplies Pty Ltd
- Kingston Karts Pty Ltd
- Last updated
- 21 April 2017