Safety information and tools
A suite of safety resources, information, tools and support to help small to medium businesses in Queensland.
Safety business information and tools
Information, templates and forms to assist your business in maintaining and reviewing your workplace health and safety policy and procedures are available from the Small Business Program. Please apply online.
- Small business program – general information (PDF, 139.06 KB)
- Organisational systems benchmarking tool
- A suite of resources, services, tools and support to help you to start, run and grow your business in Queensland.
Find out about safety leadership
The Safety Leadership at Work Program is designed to develop safety leadership capacity, improve safety culture and contribute to reducing work-related injuries and fatalities in Queensland workplaces.
Through the program, safety leaders at all levels have the opportunity to learn from others, develop their safety leadership skills and build a positive safety culture in their workplace.
Templates and forms
Customise the below templates and forms to suit your workplace. The forms can either be printed or completed manually as required, or completed and saved electronically.
Hazard identification checklists
- Automotive service and repair industry (PDF, 155.61 KB)
- Café and restaurant industry (PDF, 146.07 KB)
- Cleaning industry (PDF, 92.95 KB)
- Dry cleaning and laundry industry (PDF, 96.72 KB)
- Metal product manufacturing industry (PDF, 290.68 KB)
- Smash repair industry (PDF, 157.45 KB)
- Road freight transport industry (PDF, 417.98 KB)
- Tree trimming/arboricultural industry (PDF, 153.84 KB)
- CCIQ - Safe business is good business – Work health and safety for small business (28 September 2016)
- An essential guide for employers health, safety and workers compensation webinar
- Small Business Program webinar: Compliance at a glance in small business - What do I need to know?
- Last updated
- 04 April 2017
North Queensland Injury Prevention and Return to Work Conference
The conference is back in 2018 with a new line-up of expert speakers addressing the needs of those on the frontline of safety, rehabilitation and return to work. Register now!