Implementing People at Work
A number of tools and resources are available to assist your organisation to implement People at Work. These tools and resources are free to use and share with others.
People at Work survey and reporting
- People at Work survey (PDF, 726.9 KB) – a risk assessment tool which measures psychological risks for staff
- People at Work implementation guide (PDF, 598.99 KB) – information on how to successfully implement People at Work in your organisation
- People at Work reporting spreadsheet template (XLSX, 3588.2 KB) – a template to help with reporting on the results of the survey which includes pre-formatted data sheets and dashboards.
- People at Work reporting spreadsheet example (XLSX, 3604.61 KB) – an example of a completed spreadsheet
People at Work guidance materials
- What is the People at Work survey? (PDF, 474.04 KB) – a fact sheet that explains what People at Work is about
- People at Work focus group guide (PDF, 947.48 KB) – a guide to undertaking focus groups which are a useful way to follow up survey results to further understand findings and determine priority areas for action
- People at Work action planning guide (PDF, 1022.68 KB) – a guide to developing an action plan which outlines strategies and controls your organisation will implement to manage identified risks to worker health and safety.
- Last updated
- 06 December 2018