Workplace Health and Safety Queensland collaborate with a number of social partners to determine:
- key challenges and issues in delivering workplace mental health services throughout Queensland
- opportunities to collaborate in order to align efforts and resources.
Resources that may assist workplaces in identifying and managing psychological hazards, or promoting a positive culture with respect to mental health at work include:
- Beyondblue - Heads Up
- Employee Assistance Professional Association of Australia – EAP Providers
- Lifeline – Suicide Prevention
- Mates in Construction
- Mental Illness Fellowship Queensland
- Sane – Mindful Employer
- Black Dog Institute
- Wayahead Workplaces
- Last updated
- 28 August 2017
WorkCover Queensland accident insurance policy renewal
Pay your premium in full or set up an interest free payment plan quickly and easily online before the 30 September deadline.