The Be recognised program acknowledges and rewards Queensland businesses who are making efforts to build healthy and sustainable workplaces.
Being recognised can:
- enable your organisation to stand out as an employer of choice
- retain talented staff and reduce staff turnover
- boost the reputation of your business
- promote your work health and wellbeing credentials.
|Recognition level||Length of time work health and wellbeing integrated into business||Application requirements|
|Bronze||6 - 12 months||Short assessment and success story (200 words)||Apply for bronze recognition(PDF, 230.9 KB)|
|Silver||1 - 2 years||Short assessment and case study (300 words)||Apply for silver recognition(PDF, 226.39 KB)|
|Gold||2 years +||Assessment and supporting evidence||Apply for gold recognition|
|Gold renewal||3 years +||Case study and supporting evidence||Renew gold recognition|
If your application is successful it will remain current for 12 months.
If unsuccessful the work health and wellbeing team will provide feedback and support you in progressing your application to be successful.
- Contact the work health and wellbeing team for further information via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Queensland Safe Work and Return to Work Awards
If you would like further assistance please contact the work health and wellbeing team.
- Last updated
- 18 June 2019