WorkCover Queensland accident insurance policy renewal
Declare your wages quickly and easily online before the 31 August deadline.
New plan for health and safety released
Workplace Health and Safety Queensland has a new five year strategic plan, prepared in response to the recent Best Practice Review into Work Health and Safety in Queensland.
I am a... Choose the customer type that best describes you, and we'll help you find what you need faster.
- Health provider
- Legal provider
- Self-insured employer
- Electrical contractor/worker
- Declare my wages/pay my premium
- View my certificate of currency (WorkCover)
- Login to WorkCover Connect
- Notify of an incident
- Make a WorkCover claim
- Codes of practice
- Raise a workplace concern or ask WHS/ESO a question
- Submit information to WorkCover
- Apply for a WorkCover policy online
- Renew a high risk work licence
- Renew an electrical worker or contractor licence