This site has been designed and developed to ensure that its content is available to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- people with slower internet connections (including some rural and regional users) or less than state-of-the-art equipment
- people with non-PC internet devices including handheld devices, game consoles and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies
- adherence to international web standards
- ARIA compliant keyboard navigation for rich interactive components; and
- the use of the Queensland Government Consistent User Experience Standard.
If you are using an assistive technology such as a screen reader to browse this site, skip links are provided at the beginning of the page to allow you to move quickly to key information such as the primary navigation, secondary navigation or content.
The links are not visible in a graphical browser but can be access as the first links in the tab order for each page.
All rich interactive elements on the Queensland Government website can be navigated using key combinations recommended by the Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) standard.
When using a browser that supports ARIA, you can:
- use the tab key to enter an interactive element as part of the tab order for the page
- use the arrow keys to move focus between the different controls for the interactive element; and
- use the Enter key to activate a focussed control
- use the tab key to move to the next set of controls or to leave the interactive element.
The following browsers are known to support ARIA:
- Internet Explorer 8 and later
- Firefox 2 and later
- Opera 9 and later
- Google Chrome
When using a browser that does not support ARIA all controls are still accessible as part of the normal tab order.
- Last updated
- 29 June 2015
Get ready to renew your policy from 1 July
WorkCover Queensland’s accident insurance policies are due for renewal from 1 July–31 August each year. Read up on everything you need to know to get ready for policy renewal.