Health and wellbeing
- What is a healthy workplace?
- Benefits of investing in work health
- Research to support business case for work health
The interactive Work health planning guide is designed to assist businesses to improve business systems that influence the health and wellbeing of employees in a workplace setting.
Integrating health, safety and wellbeing
Integrated approaches to health, safety and wellbeing can prevent work-related injuries and illness and enhance worker health.
There are certain industries identified at higher risk of chronic disease.
Be a leader in work health
Leaders of organisations addressing work health, safety and wellbeing risks along with other important business tasks can achieve positive business outcomes.
- Recognition scheme - Healthier Happier
- Queensland Safe Work and Return to Work Awards
- Work health Planning Guide resource and template
- Organisation systems improvement resources
- Chronic disease risk factors
Chronic disease action plan
Through the implementation of this action plan, Workplace Health and Safety Queensland aims to build industry capacity to identify and manage work related chronic disease hazards.
For more information contact the Healthy Workers Initiative Unit:
Phone: 1300 362 128
North Queensland Injury Prevention and Return to Work Conference
The conference is back in 2018 with a new line-up of expert speakers addressing the needs of those on the frontline of safety, rehabilitation and return to work. Register now!