Over 85 employers from the childcare industry gathered at WorkCover Queensland’s first ever childcare industry forum to gain insights into industry trends, advice on reducing work related injuries and minimising impacts on people. read more... about Childcare leaders gain valuable advice at industry forum
Paramedic Anthony Windle was diagnosed with a back injury and, at 60 years old, had doubts he would ever be able to return to the job he loves. Watch Anthony's story in this new short film. read more... about Good to get back – Anthony's story
It’s not always possible to return to the same job after an injury. But a different job with a host employer could be the answer. read more... about Short film shows benefits of Recover@Work
Events View all events
The Mentally Healthy Workplaces workshop will equip frontline managers and supervisors with foundational skills to identify, read more Mentally healthy workplaces workshop - Brisbane - 23 May...23 May 2018 8:30 am to : - Add to calendar
Other news and safety alerts
- Update to lower limb surgery guidelines
- Return to work services panel tender now open
- Return to work services panel tender opening soon
- The framework surrounding the prevention, investigation and prosecution of industrial deaths in Australia
- WorkCover Queensland Legal Services panel tender now closed
About health and community care
The health care and social assistance industry incorporates:
- medical and other health care services, such as general practice and specialist medical services, pathology and diagnostic imaging, allied health, and ambulance
- residential care services
- social assistance services, including child care.
This site includes tailored information relevant to those who work within these industries.
- Last updated
- 27 September 2017
Free resources to measure and improve your safety culture
Make a difference to your organisation’s workplace culture to improve work health and safety. Download a suite of free online resources and get started today!