WorkCover presented a webinar with accommodation industry experts discussing strategies for achieving positive stay at, or prompt return to work outcomes on 27 February 2013.
Topics covered during the webinar included:
- the health benefits of staying at work, or returning to work while recovering
- what a doctor needs to know to help aid a prompt return to work (what employers should provide)
- identifying suitable duties and presenting these to the treating doctor
- the importance of having management buy-in when it comes to stay at work and on site rehabilitation
- recovering at work strategies and tips
- what resources are available to help all parties achieve a prompt and positive stay at work.
Find out more information on tourism industry trends and return to work strategies.
- Last updated
- 29 June 2015
Empower your business with new WorkCover Connect analytics coming soon!
Businesses now have the flexibility to report and compare on their own data and see injury trends over time with WorkCover Connect.