Subscribe to eNEWS
eNEWS is a free email subscription service keeping you informed on a range of topics and health and safety issues that affect workplaces in Queensland.
Sign-up to receive regular newsletters and updates delivered to your inbox.
You will receive:
- eSAFE newsletter (published six times per year)
- eSAFE Construction newsletter (published three times per year - by 'Construction' industry subscription only)
- eSAFE Rural newsletter (published three times per year - by 'Agriculture, forestry and fishing' industry subscription only)
- eSAFE Electrical (published as required - by 'Electricity Gas Water and Waste Services' industry subscription only)
- Alerts (i.e. Safety alerts, Incident alerts, WHSQ events, campaigns and initiatives).
To subscribe please enter your information in the form below. You will receive an email to activate and confirm and your subscription.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk ( * )
- Last updated
- 07 September 2017
Register now for Safe Work Month 2017 events
Register to attend Safe Work Month breakfast forums being held this October and hear from Mental Health Ambassador, Libby Trickett, keynote speaker and futurist, Charles Brass and ACT Australia, presenting an interactive case study and workshop.