Subscribe to eNEWS
eNEWS is a free email subscription service keeping you informed on a range of topics and health and safety issues that affect workplaces in Queensland.
Sign-up to receive regular newsletters and updates delivered to your inbox.
You will receive:
- eSAFE newsletter (published six times per year)
- eSAFE Construction newsletter (published three times per year - by 'Construction' industry subscription only)
- eSAFE Rural newsletter (published three times per year - by 'Agriculture, forestry and fishing' industry subscription only)
- eSAFE Electrical (published as required - by 'Electricity Gas Water and Waste Services' industry subscription only)
- Alerts (i.e. Safety alerts, Incident alerts, WHSQ events, campaigns and initiatives).
To subscribe please enter your information in the form below. You will receive an email to activate and confirm and your subscription.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk ( * )
- Last updated
- 07 September 2017
Lend Lease reaps benefit of helping motivated injured workers recover at work
Property and infrastructure group, Lend Lease is giving injured workers a new lease on life and rehabilitating them back to work sooner through WorkCover Queensland's Recover at Work host employment program.