Late last year the WorkCover Education teams in collaboration with WorkCover Business Partnerships had the privilege of hosting customers and colleagues in the first of our Education Masterclasses. read more... about Education Masterclass
Over 85 employers from the childcare industry gathered at WorkCover Queensland’s first ever childcare industry forum to gain insights into industry trends, advice on reducing work related injuries and minimising impacts on people. read more... about Childcare leaders gain valuable advice at industry forum
How employers can better support the 13 per cent of the working population aged 65 and over. read more... about Top 10 tips for supporting an ageing workforce
Events View all events
There are currently no events for Education.
Other news and safety alerts
- Small business and its director fined more than $40,000 for unsafe electrical practices
- Updated Medical Items Table of Costs including new diagnostic imaging fees—effective 1 April 2020
- Edge protection company and its director fined $55,000 for exposing workers to risk of serious injury or death
- An update from WorkCover Queensland on COVID-19
- Availability of disposable respirators during the COVID-19 pandemic
- preschool and school education
- tertiary education
- adult, community and other education, including sports and physical recreation instruction, riding school operation, arts education, and educational support services.
This site includes tailored information relevant to those who work within these professions.
- Last updated
- 27 September 2017