Over 85 employers from the childcare industry gathered at WorkCover Queensland’s first ever childcare industry forum to gain insights into industry trends, advice on reducing work related injuries and minimising impacts on people. read more... about Childcare leaders gain valuable advice at industry forum
How employers can better support the 13 per cent of the working population aged 65 and over. read more... about Top 10 tips for supporting an ageing workforce
WorkCover Queensland has identified a steady rise in the number of psychological/psychiatric injury claims with over 4,050 new workers’ compensation claims lodged in 2013/2014 for this injury category across all industries. read more... about Communication the key to managing psychological/psychiatric injury
Events View all events
We invite you to attend the LEADing for Frontline Safety pilot workshops, developed in collaboration with read more LEADing for Frontline Safety workshop - Chermside...20 Sep 2017 9:00 am to : - Add to calendar
Other news and safety alerts
- Household worker insurance protects Coorparoo family after freak house-sit accident
- WorkCover Queensland positively promoting mentally healthy workplaces
- Not doing routine maintenance has fatal consequences
- Roofing company exposed workers and public to asbestos
- Keep workers and equipment safely away from powerlines
- preschool and school education
- tertiary education
- adult, community and other education, including sports and physical recreation instruction, riding school operation, arts education, and educational support services.
This site includes tailored information relevant to those who work within these professions.
- Last updated
- 31 October 2016
Register now for Safe Work Month 2017 events
Register before 31 July for early bird prices to a great range of health, safety and professional development events this October.