Over 85 employers from the childcare industry gathered at WorkCover Queensland’s first ever childcare industry forum to gain insights into industry trends, advice on reducing work related injuries and minimising impacts on people. read more... about Childcare leaders gain valuable advice at industry forum
How employers can better support the 13 per cent of the working population aged 65 and over. read more... about Top 10 tips for supporting an ageing workforce
WorkCover Queensland has identified a steady rise in the number of psychological/psychiatric injury claims with over 4,050 new workers’ compensation claims lodged in 2013/2014 for this injury category across all industries. read more... about Communication the key to managing psychological/psychiatric injury
Events View all events
Workplace Health and Safety Queensland is offering free workshops to help employers better manage hazardous manual read more PErforM workshop - Maryborough - 5 March...5 Mar 2019 9:30 am to : - Add to calendar
Other news and safety alerts
- Workplace exposure standards open for public comment
- Recovery Blueprint overview shared at national conference
- Caboolture crane company cops heavy fine after failing to follow manufacturer’s instruction
- Search for best practice return to work and vocational support for silicosis lung disease sufferers
- New Zealand triple tragedies prompt quad bike safety reminder
- preschool and school education
- tertiary education
- adult, community and other education, including sports and physical recreation instruction, riding school operation, arts education, and educational support services.
This site includes tailored information relevant to those who work within these professions.
- Last updated
- 27 September 2017
Free resources to measure and improve your safety culture
Make a difference to your organisation’s workplace culture to improve work health and safety. Download a suite of free online resources and get started today!