Late last year the WorkCover Education teams in collaboration with WorkCover Business Partnerships had the privilege of hosting customers and colleagues in the first of our Education Masterclasses. read more... about Education Masterclass
Over 85 employers from the childcare industry gathered at WorkCover Queensland’s first ever childcare industry forum to gain insights into industry trends, advice on reducing work related injuries and minimising impacts on people. read more... about Childcare leaders gain valuable advice at industry forum
How employers can better support the 13 per cent of the working population aged 65 and over. read more... about Top 10 tips for supporting an ageing workforce
Events View all events
When a worker is injured at work, it doesn’t always mean they need time off work. read more Webinar: The health benefits of good work and suitable duties ...18 Jun 2019 12:00 pm to : - Add to calendar
Other news and safety alerts
- Billboard company fined $250,000 over powerline shock to worker
- Get ready to renew your policy from 1 July
- Poultry producer fined $90,000 over workplace injury
- Submissions invited – possible extension of workers’ compensation coverage for certain gig economy workers, and bailee taxi and limousine drivers.
- Court dismisses rogue grape ‘slip and fall’ claim
- preschool and school education
- tertiary education
- adult, community and other education, including sports and physical recreation instruction, riding school operation, arts education, and educational support services.
This site includes tailored information relevant to those who work within these professions.
- Last updated
- 27 September 2017
Free resources to measure and improve your safety culture
Make a difference to your organisation’s workplace culture to improve work health and safety. Download a suite of free online resources and get started today!