Improved app makes workplace auditing and safety easier
SafetyCulture has released iAuditor 2.0 that aims to help employers with their workplace auditing.
iAuditor improves workplace safety by allowing users to conduct safety audits through mobile devices instead of using the traditional pen-and-paper system.
SafetyCulture Managing Director, Luke Anear says the app is one of the most downloaded business mobile applications and is used more than 10,000 times a day not just in Australia but across the world.
"The usage has now passed 1.2million audits in seven months and 3 500 inspection templates have been shared in the public cloud, which has been downloaded 310 000 times," Luke said.
“The response from users has confirmed they are prepared to share and collaborate if they have the technology to do so.
“Not only does this make inspections faster to perform, the records can be backed up and emailed in seconds instead of being filed and scanned generating mountains of paper.”
SafetyCulture developed the iAuditor to encourage collaboration and information sharing across industries. iAuditor’s cloud sharing ability allows users to share templates, examples of best practices and other ideas.
iAuditor 2.0 offers:
- Scoring – Ability to score categories and individual responses.
- Weighting – Ability to place greater importance on certain categories or questions for high priority.
- Branching & Sub-categories – Ability to add unlimited sub-categories to an item.
- Dynamic Smart Fields – Ability to create actions to have question sets appear based on the responses being provided.
- Up to five customised default options – Ability to customise the standard Yes/No/NA response.
- Image Importing – Ability to import images as part of the template question.
- References and Links – Ability to include web links and references to documents in template or report.
- Template Locking – Templates can be locked with a password and not edited.
- Export dual format csv and pdf option.
- Hyperlinks within a template for reference materials, legislation etc.
- Custom Document numbering for each device.
- Email subject customisation.
- Default email address embedded in template for completed audits to be sent to.
- Time stamps and date stamps for sections.
iAuditor’s version one was initially released in February 2012 and since then has been used to conduct over 1 million audits all over the world. iAuditor 2 is now available for free download for iPad and iPhone on Apple App Store. Support for the app is available on the SafetyCulture website.
SafetyCulture are finalists in the 2012 Queensland Safe Work Awards in 'Category 2 - Best solution to an identified workplace health and safety issue'.
- Last updated
- 02 May 2017
Concrete pumping Code of Practice 2019
This replaces the Concrete pumping Code of Practice 2005.