Serious about farm safety
The serious about farm safety guide was developed by Workplace Health and Safety Queensland and agricultural industry representatives. It is used to assist small to medium sized agricultural businesses to develop a management system for health and safety risks around the farm and other agricultural workplaces.
A simple health and safety system will reduce the risk of workplace injuries and can help to reduce your workers' compensation premium.
The guide covers
- legislative requirements for workers' compensation
- safety management systems
- identifying and assessing risks
- implementing suitable safe work procedures
- general hazard information for the agricultural industry.
Workplace health and safety policies and procedures should form the framework of a health and safety system. This guide provides useful information and a series of simple templates (T1-T11) to help you set up your own safety system.
Request a copy or download now -
- Last updated
- 21 November 2018