Vision, purpose, values and goals
To be the best workers’ compensation insurer and make a positive difference to people's lives.
We partner with and support our customers to keep Queenslanders working
- Trusted partnerships underpin our focus on return to work outcomes
- Tailored quality experiences for workers and employers
- Creating value for business through innovative and sustainable outcomes
- Influencing and investing in injury prevention
Excellence, integrity, responsiveness, and respect.
Customer: Our customers are at the heart of everything we do
- We understand our customers deeply and deliver valued experiences
- We provide tailored, innovative solutions for our customers
People: Our people are remarkable
- Create an environment that inspires our people to make a difference
- Ensure our people are connected to our purpose, which drives positive outcomes
- Enable a continuous learning culture that uplifts the capability of our people
Claims management: We work smart and innovate
- We deepen partnerships to create better outcomes
- Optimise the value and efficiency of what we do
- Execute the right projects and activities at the right time
- Explore and test opportunities for innovation and ‘disruption’
Corporate: We are financially secure
- Perform at an optimal balance between premium, claims costs and investment return
- Invest in injury management and prevention
- Maximise the value of our spend for better return to work outcomes and operational efficiencies
- Maintain our financial stability
- Last updated
- 04 June 2018
Register for a free information session
Workplace Health and Safety Queensland in collaboration with the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists will deliver 10 information sessions across the state.
Lend Lease reaps benefit of helping motivated injured workers recover at work
Property and infrastructure group, Lend Lease is giving injured workers a new lease on life and rehabilitating them back to work sooner through WorkCover Queensland's Recover at Work host employment program.