Right to information
Under the Right to Information Act 2009 (RTI Act) and the Information Privacy Act 2009 (IP Act), every person has a general right to request access to documents held by government agencies. The RTI Act and the IP Act replace the repealed Freedom of Information Act 1992 and Information Standards 42 and 42A.
The type of information you are requesting will determine which act your request is processed under and what fees are applicable.
Office of Industrial Relations
Use the links below to request information, including right to information, from:
- Workplace Health and Safety Queensland
- Workers' Compensation Regulator
- Electrical Safety Office.
Accessing information with the Office of Industrial Relations (OIR):
- Office of Industrial Relations Right to information (RTI)
- Office of Industrial Relations RTI disclosure log
If your request is related to WorkCover Queensland, use the links below:
- Last updated
- 17 October 2017